Sunday, May 31, 2020
Sunday, May 10, 2020
Please read carefully
Some very important points..
_*1.* Postpone travel abroad for 2 years.._
_*2.* Do not eat outside food for 1 year.._
_*3.* Do not go to unnecessary marriage or other similar ceremony.._
_*4.* Do not take unnecessary travel trips.._
_*5.* Do not go to a crowded place for at least 1 year.._
_*6.* Completely follow social distancing norms.._
_*7.* Stay away from a person who has cough.._
_*8.* Keep the face mask on.._
_*9.* Be very careful in the current one week.._
_*10.* Do not let the any mess around you.._
_*11.* Prefer vegetarian food.._
_*12.* Do not go to the Cinema, Mall, Crowded Market for 6 Months now. If possible, Park, Party, etc. should also be avoided.._
_*13.* Increase immunity.._
_*14.* be very carefull while at Barber shop or at beauty Salon parlour.._
_*15.* Avoid Unnecessary Meetings, Always keep in mind Social Distancing.._
_*16.* The threat of *CORONA* is not going to end soon.
17. Dont wear belt, rings, wrist watch, when you go out. Watch is not required. Your mobile has got time.
18. No hand kerchief. Take sanitiser & tissue if required.
19. Don't bring the shoes into your house. Leave them outside.
20. Clean your hands & legs when you come home from outside.
21.when you feel you have come nearer to a suspected patient take a thorough bath.
Lockdown or no lockdown next 6 months to 12 months follow these precautions.
Share this with all your family & friends.
Labels: MY DESK
Friday, May 1, 2020
Assume an Investor buy 15 shares of RIL @1464 to take advantage of right issue @1257
Right issue ratio is 15:1 means you can buy 1 shares if you you hold 15 shares in your portfolio
So before right issue your investment is 15x1464= 21960
You can buy buy 1 more @1257
Now your total investment is
21960+1257 = 23217
For total (15+1) 16 shares
So after buying right issue your average price of RIL is now
23217/16 = 1451
Means a benefit of roughly 13 rupees per shares
So we can avoid it
Saturday, April 18, 2020
LEARN B4 YOU EARN
2 Stories to Begin with :)
1. Nokia refused Android
2. Yahoo refused Google
1. Take risks
2. Embrace changes
3. If you refuse to change with time, you might perish
Ok 2 More stories
1. Facebook takes over whatsapp and instagram
2. Flipkart takes over Myntra and flipkart owned Myntra takes over jabong
1. Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies
2. Reach the top position and then eliminate the competition
3. Keep innovating
2 More stories
1. Colonel sanders founded KFC at the age of 65
2. Jack Ma, who couldn't get job in KFC, founded Ali baba
1. Age is just a number
2. Only those who keep trying succeeds
Last but not the least
1. Lamborghini was founded as result of revenge of a tractor owner who was insulted by Enzy Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari
1. Never underestimate anyone, ever !!
2. Success is the best revenge
Just keep working hard !!
Invest your time wisely !!
Do what pleases you !!
Don't be afraid to fail !!!
Please read carefully Some very important points.. _*1.* Postpone travel abroad for 2 years.._ _*2.* Do not eat outside food for...
8 MILLIONS CHILDREN ARE NOT IN SCHOOL : THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS CAN HELP CHANGE THEIR LIVES .. JOIN THE MOVEMENT NOW
What is a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)? SIP is a method of investing a fixed sum, regularly, in a mutual fund. It is very similar ...
LEARN B4 YOU EARN 2 Stories to Begin with :) 1. Nokia refused Android 2. Yahoo refused Google Story Over Lessons Learnt 1. Take risks 2....
Dear All Today is the first day of the new Financial year and we all are free now as lockdown prevails due to Corona crisis, so let's...
26/12/11 Sensex 15970(+232) Nifty 4779(+65) $ 52.84 Gold 27756 Silver 53065 CRUDE $99.91 ~ http://samparkonline.co.in
27/12/11 Sensex 15873(-96) Nifty 4750(-28) $ 52.92 Gold 27667 Silver 52896 CRUDE $99.91 ~ http://samparkonline.co.in
Some best practices in mutual funds investment : 1) Start SIP anytime. Don't think twice about whether its a right time or no...
FIVE rules which an INVESTOR should follow... Rule#1 :Use Banks for financial transactions, short term cash management and credit manageme...