Learn more about 360º Financial Planning
The only thing permanent in life is change. Times change. People change. So does life.
You expect life to be much better tomorrow than it is today.
Tomorrow, you hope to fulfil all your dreams and aspirations.
But what happens if things take an untoward turn?
Or, if there is an eventuality? Perhaps it's time for you to change the way you plan your investments...
- Why do you need 360° Financial Planning?
- Who needs 360° Financial Planning?
- What is 360° Financial Planning all about?
- How will 360° Financial Planning help me?
- How do I get my personalised 360° Financial Plan created?
Financial Planning is becoming increasingly popular in developed countries all over the world.
Now, with a little help from us, you too can give yourself the 360° Financial Planning edge!
Get your Financial Plan prepared now
Why do you need 360° Financial Planning?
You may have many dreams, needs and desires. For example, you could be dreaming of:
- Owning a new car Buying a dream house Providing your children with the best education Planning a grand wedding for your children
- Having a great time after your retirement
360° Financial Planning helps you see the big picture and invest for specific long-term and short-term goals well in time.
Who needs 360° Financial Planning?
Everyone does! Because everyone has a right to dream. And realising dreams is easier when you work to a plan that's:
- Reliable Realistic
What is 360° Financial Planning all about?
360° Financial Planning is a unique software-based simulation that takes a holistic view of your life-long financial needs and charts a personalised investment strategy to help you meet them. Broadly, it involves:
- Identifying your current financial status Listing and prioritising your goals Creating a sound investment plan to achieve them
- Monitoring the plan to facilitate swift corrective action, if needed
How will 360° Financial Planning help me?
Instead of investing in an ad-hoc manner, 360° Financial Planning helps you take a holistic, all-round view. Briefly, 360° Financial Planning comprises:
- Investment Planning: To make your wealth grow
- Cash Flow Planning: To provide for assets and meet the periodic cash requirements
- Tax Planning: To save on taxes and increase your income
- Insurance Planning: To protect yourself, your family and your assets
- Children's Future Planning: To give your children a financially secure future
- Retirement Planning: Because retirement is a time to relax, not to get worried
Here’s how Financial Plans are prepared:
- The process begins with identifying your needs with the help of the Need Analysis Form. Our Financial Planners then use the especially-created 360° Financial Planning software to generate a personalised Snapshot. The Snapshot gives you a graphic account of all your financial requirements, at every stage of your future life. Based on the Snapshot, our experts work out an investment strategy.
- Once implemented, our experts keep regular track of your investments.