Saturday, February 25, 2012
15 GREAT THOUGHTS BY CHANAKYA :
15 GREAT THOUGHTS BY CHANAKYA :
1) "Learn from the mistakes of others... you can't live long enough to make them all yourselves!!"
2)"A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and Honest people are screwed first."
3)"Even if a snake is not poisonous, it should pretend to be venomous."
4)"There is some self-interest behind every friendship. There is no friendship without self-interests. This is a bitter truth."
5)" Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead."
6)"As soon as the fear approaches near, attack and destroy it."
7)"The world's biggest power is the youth and beauty of a woman."
8)"Once you start a working on something, don't be afraid of failure and don't abandon it. People who work sincerely are the happiest."
9)"The fragrance of flowers spreads only in the direction of the wind. But the goodness of a person spreads in all direction."
10)"God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your god. The soul is your temple."
11) "A man is great by deeds, not by birth."
12) "Never make friends with people who are above or below you in status. Such friendships will never give you any happiness."
13) "Treat your kid like a darling for the first five years. For the next five years, scold them. By the time they turn sixteen, treat them like a friend. Your grown up children are your best friends."
14) "Books are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person."
15) "Education is the best friend. An educated person is respected everywhere. Education beats the beauty and the youth."
Source : speakingtree
Labels: Personality Development
Please read carefully Some very important points.. _*1.* Postpone travel abroad for 2 years.._ _*2.* Do not eat outside food for...
8 MILLIONS CHILDREN ARE NOT IN SCHOOL : THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS CAN HELP CHANGE THEIR LIVES .. JOIN THE MOVEMENT NOW
Assume an Investor buy 15 shares of RIL @1464 to take advantage of right issue @1257 Right issue ratio is 15:1 means you can buy 1 shares if...
What is a Systematic Investment Plan (SIP)? SIP is a method of investing a fixed sum, regularly, in a mutual fund. It is very similar ...
LEARN B4 YOU EARN 2 Stories to Begin with :) 1. Nokia refused Android 2. Yahoo refused Google Story Over Lessons Learnt 1. Take risks 2....
Dear All Today is the first day of the new Financial year and we all are free now as lockdown prevails due to Corona crisis, so let's...
Infrastructure: Marginally positive • Funding related proposals a positive for entire sector (Both local & global) • Viability Gap Fu...
FIVE rules which an INVESTOR should follow... Rule#1 :Use Banks for financial transactions, short term cash management and credit manageme...
27/12/11 Sensex 15873(-96) Nifty 4750(-28) $ 52.92 Gold 27667 Silver 52896 CRUDE $99.91 ~ http://samparkonline.co.in
26/12/11 Sensex 15970(+232) Nifty 4779(+65) $ 52.84 Gold 27756 Silver 53065 CRUDE $99.91 ~ http://samparkonline.co.in