Roti Kapda Aur Makaan (English: Food, Clothing and Shelter) is a 1974 Indian Bollywood Hindi-language film. It was written, produced, directed by and stars Manoj Kumar, alongside Shashi Kapoor, Zeenat Aman and Moushumi Chatterjee in the main lead roles and had Amitabh Bachchan, Prem Nath and Madan Puri in supporting roles. Laxmikant Pyarelal were the music directors.
The title of the movie is based on the Urdu phrase referring to the bare necessities of life, which was popularized in the late 1960s by Zulfikar Ali Bhutto ahead of the Pakistani general election, 1970.The film was the highest grossing Indian film of 1974 and one of the biggest blockbusters of Manoj Kumar.
But after a long long years this title is live in today's life too.
We do not even think beyond these 3 words. Now elaborate these words...is it possible to live without it.
We know share markets also depend on the demand and supply of the goods. So today I want to disclose some of my portfolio shares depending on our daily life requirements.
Then what are you thinking ! Invest in these stocks and enjoy!
1. ROTI : FMCG companies like ITC, BRITANNIA, NESTLE, DABUR etc.
2. KAPDA : indocount , grasim, lovable lingerie, etc.
3. MAKAAN : sobha developers, anantraj, Asian paints, ambuja Cement etc
4. Paisa : Icici bank, hdfc, sbi bank, IDBI BANK, LIC HOUSING FINANCE, NBCC, etc.
5. VAHAAN : Tata motors, Maruti, ASHOK LEYLAND, Spicejet, etc.
6.Daru aur Davai : Lupin , torrent , aurobindo, ALKEM, etc
7.Mauj Masti : Wonderla, PVR, DISH TV, CCD, JUBILIANT FOOD PRODUCT, etc
Or INVEST IN A DIVERSIFIED MUTUAL FUND!!!
Post a Comment