Tuesday, September 26, 2017
MARKET VOLATILE...WHAT A INVESTOR CAN DO...
Some best practices in mutual funds investment :
1) Start SIP anytime.
Don't think twice about whether its a right time or not.
2) Do not stop SIP when markets are dull or negative.
Infact this is the period which will help you
accumulate units at lower prices.
3) Add lumpsum to your folio
whenever there are significant dips in the market.
4) Don't compare your funds or fund returns
with your friends' or colleagues' portfolio funds.
Every investors risk profile is different.
5) Don't keep moving from one fund to other because of short term underperformance
( 6 months to 2 year).
6) When markets seem to be euphoric or over valued, s
Switch over from equity funds to safer funds.
7) Continue with your SIPs for longer term.
Hold your investments for 7 to 10 year period at least to see the best returns.
8) Make a portfoli0 with the equity, debt, liquid and gold fund.
However equity must have a combination of large cap, mid cap/ small cap and sectoral funds.
9) Don't compare returns within your own funds.
Look at overall return from your total investment.
10) Link your investments to some goal like retirement fund,
education of children, marriage of children, Buying of house and so on.
Take your decisions today.
Don't keep postponing for tomorrow because tomorrow never comes. contact us now
Introduction Debit cards are incredibly handy for daily expenses and general cash withdrawal needs. They provide the flexibility to withdraw...
8 MILLIONS CHILDREN ARE NOT IN SCHOOL : THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS CAN HELP CHANGE THEIR LIVES .. JOIN THE MOVEMENT NOW
Budget is an annual financial statement of the government. It is about how the government earns and how it spends and whether there is sh...
Fastest 1000 point NIFTY Move 10000 to 11000 -> 6 months 11000 to 12000 -> 16 months 12000 to 13000 -> 18 months 130...
Gold has always fascinated us Indians but do you know how prices of gold have varied in India. I happen to visit RBI website which pub...