Saturday, April 18, 2020
LEARNING FROM FEW REAL LIFE STORIES..
LEARN B4 YOU EARN
2 Stories to Begin with :)
1. Nokia refused Android
2. Yahoo refused Google
1. Take risks
2. Embrace changes
3. If you refuse to change with time, you might perish
Ok 2 More stories
1. Facebook takes over whatsapp and instagram
2. Flipkart takes over Myntra and flipkart owned Myntra takes over jabong
1. Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies
2. Reach the top position and then eliminate the competition
3. Keep innovating
2 More stories
1. Colonel sanders founded KFC at the age of 65
2. Jack Ma, who couldn't get job in KFC, founded Ali baba
1. Age is just a number
2. Only those who keep trying succeeds
Last but not the least
1. Lamborghini was founded as result of revenge of a tractor owner who was insulted by Enzy Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari
1. Never underestimate anyone, ever !!
2. Success is the best revenge
Just keep working hard !!
Invest your time wisely !!
Do what pleases you !!
Don't be afraid to fail !!!
Labels: LEARN B4 YOU EARN
8 MILLIONS CHILDREN ARE NOT IN SCHOOL : THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS CAN HELP CHANGE THEIR LIVES .. JOIN THE MOVEMENT NOW
A TO Z OF INCOME TAX PROVISIONS AT A GLANCE: 1. Detailed information of Income Tax is available on www.incometaxindia.gov.in 2. As per...
Relation is not a busines Where u gv only whn u get it But Its a beautiful feeling 4 some1 Where u like 2 gv evrything even if...
continue.....from FAQs on Indian Banking to understand it better....part 2 51. Fixed Deposit (FD)Account may be opened for a mini...
GOOD NIGHT THOUGHT : कुछ विचारणीय बातें ✍"जो मित्र आगे बढ़कर होटल के बिल का पेमेंट करतें हैं, वो इसलिए नहीं कि, ...
We all are dirctly or indirectly connected with the banking system. Every one in his daily life has to go to the bank. In this regards h...
Roti Kapda Aur Makaan (English: Food, Clothing and Shelter) is a 1974 Indian Bollywood Hindi-language film. It was written, pro...
All of us want to live a healthy life, so we go to our doctors for regular check-ups. But do you regularly visit a Financial Doctor as...