Saturday, April 18, 2020
LEARNING FROM FEW REAL LIFE STORIES..
LEARN B4 YOU EARN
2 Stories to Begin with :)
1. Nokia refused Android
2. Yahoo refused Google
1. Take risks
2. Embrace changes
3. If you refuse to change with time, you might perish
Ok 2 More stories
1. Facebook takes over whatsapp and instagram
2. Flipkart takes over Myntra and flipkart owned Myntra takes over jabong
1. Become so powerful that your competitors become your allies
2. Reach the top position and then eliminate the competition
3. Keep innovating
2 More stories
1. Colonel sanders founded KFC at the age of 65
2. Jack Ma, who couldn't get job in KFC, founded Ali baba
1. Age is just a number
2. Only those who keep trying succeeds
Last but not the least
1. Lamborghini was founded as result of revenge of a tractor owner who was insulted by Enzy Ferrari, the founder of Ferrari
1. Never underestimate anyone, ever !!
2. Success is the best revenge
Just keep working hard !!
Invest your time wisely !!
Do what pleases you !!
Don't be afraid to fail !!!
Labels: LEARN B4 YOU EARN
Introduction Debit cards are incredibly handy for daily expenses and general cash withdrawal needs. They provide the flexibility to withdraw...
SAMPARK 75(193), G. T. ROAD RAMBANDHU TAKAW OPP-CHOWALAL SCHOOL ASANSOL-713303, (W.B),INDIA JALAN BHAWAN 52 N.S.ROAD...
Those Who Joyfully Leave EVERYTHING IN GOD'S HAND Will Eventually See GOD'S HAND IN EVERYTHING WORRY ENDS, WHERE FAITH BEGI...
8 MILLIONS CHILDREN ARE NOT IN SCHOOL : THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS CAN HELP CHANGE THEIR LIVES .. JOIN THE MOVEMENT NOW
Gold has always fascinated us Indians but do you know how prices of gold have varied in India. I happen to visit RBI website which pub...
What is Financial Planning? Financial Planning is a solution which converts your goals into action plans and provides the direction a...
You know.. What is the meaning of LIFE.? LIFE itself has no meaning.. LIFE is an OPPORTUNITY to create a MEANING..@
Suggestions For Trading Do not overtrade. Do not trade on rumors. Do not trade in all stocks of one sector. It's better to buy the w...
*Bigger things yet to come* Slightly long message. Took some time to compile. Do read !! FII sold 7819 cr (1 billion $) yesterday (17 June)...