Saturday, January 23, 2010
5 Free Ways to Stay Young
There are plenty of things you can do to start aging backwards that won't cost an arm and a leg. In fact, they're free.:
1) Exercise is the fountain of youth. Here's a trick I use to motivate myself: I'll go online and look at beautiful clothes or workout sites where people with beautifully healthy bodies are exercising and that reminds me that in order to keep Aging Backwards, I have to get moving. If they can do it, so can I.
2) Sleep is free - take advantage of that. When we sleep, our bodies produce hormones that keep us healthy and youthful. Why pay for hormones when you can get them for free?
3) Water. Recent studies have debunked the 8 x 8 (eight, eight-ounce glasses) water myth, but I don't think anyone can argue that pure, fresh water is good for us. It is possible to drink too much water, so pacing yourself and listening to your body is the best advice.
4) Laughter. Can laughing help keep you younger and fight heart disease? According to researchers at the University of Maryland School of Medicine it can. A study done by cardiologists there revealed that "people with heart disease responded less humorously to everyday life situations," according to lead researcher Dr. Michael Miller. He added, "The recommendation for a healthy heart may one day be exercise, eat right and laugh a few times a day."
5) Meditation. "Mindfulness meditation programs improve mood and health," said David Creswell, a UCLA psychologist and lead researcher in a study published in Psychosomatic Medicine.
Labels: WE MUST KNOW
8 MILLIONS CHILDREN ARE NOT IN SCHOOL : THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS CAN HELP CHANGE THEIR LIVES .. JOIN THE MOVEMENT NOW
A TO Z OF INCOME TAX PROVISIONS AT A GLANCE: 1. Detailed information of Income Tax is available on www.incometaxindia.gov.in 2. As per...
Relation is not a busines Where u gv only whn u get it But Its a beautiful feeling 4 some1 Where u like 2 gv evrything even if...
Summer is a good two months away, but some of us are already sweating. And for good reason. North Block has hinted at a higher tax for t...
The Government of India introduced Rajiv Gandhi Equity Savings Scheme (RGESS) in the previous Union budget 2012-13, and is targeted towa...
A Mountain is not higher than ur confidence.. BCOZ.. It will be under ur feet, if you reach the top..@
Much awaited Inflation Indexed Bonds (IIBs) linked to the movement of Consumer Price Index (CPI) have finally been launched. The ministry ...
Invest in ''AAA''rated IDFC InfrastructureBonds (interest rate @ 9% & save tax upto Rs. 6,180 for details Call on 93...