Saturday, January 23, 2010
5 Free Ways to Stay Young
There are plenty of things you can do to start aging backwards that won't cost an arm and a leg. In fact, they're free.:
1) Exercise is the fountain of youth. Here's a trick I use to motivate myself: I'll go online and look at beautiful clothes or workout sites where people with beautifully healthy bodies are exercising and that reminds me that in order to keep Aging Backwards, I have to get moving. If they can do it, so can I.
2) Sleep is free - take advantage of that. When we sleep, our bodies produce hormones that keep us healthy and youthful. Why pay for hormones when you can get them for free?
3) Water. Recent studies have debunked the 8 x 8 (eight, eight-ounce glasses) water myth, but I don't think anyone can argue that pure, fresh water is good for us. It is possible to drink too much water, so pacing yourself and listening to your body is the best advice.
4) Laughter. Can laughing help keep you younger and fight heart disease? According to researchers at the University of Maryland School of Medicine it can. A study done by cardiologists there revealed that "people with heart disease responded less humorously to everyday life situations," according to lead researcher Dr. Michael Miller. He added, "The recommendation for a healthy heart may one day be exercise, eat right and laugh a few times a day."
5) Meditation. "Mindfulness meditation programs improve mood and health," said David Creswell, a UCLA psychologist and lead researcher in a study published in Psychosomatic Medicine.
Labels: WE MUST KNOW
Those Who Joyfully Leave EVERYTHING IN GOD'S HAND Will Eventually See GOD'S HAND IN EVERYTHING WORRY ENDS, WHERE FAITH BEGI...
Dec 03, 2009 सोने का नया रिकॉर्ड सोना जबरदस्त रफ्तार से दौड़ रहा है। हर रोज नए रिकॉर्ड बन रहे हैं। पिछले 15 दिनों में ही हाजिर बाजार में इ...
Gold has always fascinated us Indians but do you know how prices of gold have varied in India. I happen to visit RBI website which pub...
8 MILLIONS CHILDREN ARE NOT IN SCHOOL : THE POWER OF YOUR WORDS CAN HELP CHANGE THEIR LIVES .. JOIN THE MOVEMENT NOW
JOURNEY OF SENSEX The Sensex, has been in existence since 1875, is a free-float market-weighted stock market index of 30 well-established an...
I nvesting money prudently to ensure that one has enough at every stage of one’s life is becoming increasingly challenging. Apart from fa...
Recently Government announced some changes to Post Office Savings Schemes interest rate calculation method and these changes will be effect...
SAMPARK 75(193), G. T. ROAD RAMBANDHU TAKAW OPP-CHOWALAL SCHOOL ASANSOL-713303, (W.B),INDIA JALAN BHAWAN 52 N.S.ROAD...
As mega cricket carnival has entered into knock-out stage, billions of Indians are glued to their TV sets and will remain there till April ...
In personal finance, if you divide the number 72 by the rate of interest, you get to know the number of years it will take for you to doub...