26. In what denominations Commercial Paper (CP)
can be issued?
Ans: Rs. 5 lakh
27. What is the minimum denomination of Treasury
bills to issue in India?
Ans: Rs. 25,000
28. Who cannot issue Certificate of Deposit (CD)?
Ans: Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and Local Area
29. Expand ASBA:
Ans: Application Supported by Blocked Amount
30. Depositor Education and Awareness Fund
(DEAF) is maintained with:
31. Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) is the amount of
funds that the banks have to keep with:
Ans: Central Bank (RBI)
32. What is the maximum amount per transaction
NEFT limit for cash-based remittances to Nepal?
Ans: Rs. 50,000
33. What does CAR stands for?
Ans: Capital Adequacy Ratio
34. IFSC code consists of _____ alpha numeric
Ans: 11 digits
(The IFSC is an 11 digit alpha numeric code, with
the first four digits identifying the bank, fifth is
numeric (kept 0) and the last six digits represent
the bank branch.)
35. When money is lent or borrowed for one day or
on overnight basis it is known as:
Ans: Call Money
36. When money is lent or borrowed for between 2
days and 14 days it is known as:
Ans: Notice money
37. When money is lent or borrowed for a period of
more than 14 days, it is known as:
Ans: Term money
38. Treasury Bills and Certificate of Deposit are
considered as the ____instruments.
Ans: negotiable money market
39. Commercial Paper (CP) is an unsecured money
market instrument issued in the form of a _____.
Ans: Promissory note.
40. What is the upper limit in Public Provident Fund
Ans: Rs. 1.5 lakhs
41. As per RBI guidelines, with effect from April
1, 2012, the validity period of Cheques, Demand
Drafts, Pay Orders and Banker's Cheques is _____.
Ans: 3 months
42. What is the time limit for an asset or loan to
be declared as Non-Performing Asset?
Ans: 90 days
43. Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee
Corporation (DICGC) does not cover:
Ans: Primary co-operative societies
44. RBI measure to liquidate the market:
Ans: Repo rate.
45. Full form of EFT:
Ans: Electronic Fund Transfer
46. Fastest mode of transaction:
47. Alphanumeric code on cheque is known as:
Ans: Indian Financial System Code (IFSC)
48. Bank pays interest on savings account?
Ans: Daily Basis
49. What is the loan limit for education under
priority sector for studies abroad?
Ans: Rs. 20 lakh
(Loans to individuals for educational purposes
including vocational courses upto Rs.10 lakh for
studies in India and Rs. 20 lakh for studies abroad
are included under priority sector.)
50. RuPay Card is an Indian version of credit/
debit card is launched by which organization:
Ans: NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India)
Post a Comment