FAQs on Indian Banking to understand it better....part 3
76. Who issues Treasury bills (T-bills) in India?
Ans: Government of India
77. Treasury bills are available for a minimum
Ans: Rs. 25,000
78. Minimum & Maximum Limit of NEFT:
Ans: no limit
79. What is the rate of interest rate on provident
fund for the current fiscal?
80. Govt. to implement GST (Goods & Services Tax)
new indirect tax regime from:
Ans: 1st April 2016
81. RBI extends deadline for exchanging pre-2005
currency from June 30, 2015 to
Ans: December 31, 2015
82. How much amount RBI allows in 'Tap and pay'
transactions without PIN?
Ans: Rs. 2000
83. RBI lifted a ban on carrying Indian bank notes
of Rs 1,000 and Rs. 500 denominations to and
Ans: Nepal and Bhutan
84. C stands for in "KYC":
85. Pension scheme for unorganized sector:
86. Full form of REIT:
Ans: Real State Investment Trust
87. Forward Market Commission merge with:
88. Purpose of starting Minor account for 10 years
Ans: Financial inclusion
89. Full form of CVV:
Ans: Card Verification Value
90. Bank of International Settlement headquarter:
91. Who appoints Banking Ombudsman officer?
92. IFRS full form:
Ans: International Financial Reporting Standards.
93. Corporate Social Responsibility committee
headed is by Ans: Anil Baijal
94. Which is the Regulatory body for RRBs?
95. RBI policy related to money laundering?
Ans: Know Your Customer
96. Mutual funds regulated by:
Ans: SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India)
97. What is the full form of MTSS?
Ans: Money Transfer Service scheme
98. How much amount of money can RBI lend to a
Ans: 2% of NDTL
99. What RBI does to Increase its Monetary Base?
Ans: OMO Open Market Operations
100. Which rate does RBI Reduces to Increase
liquidity in market?
Ans: Repo Rate
Post a Comment